The first version of the Instagram API is an exciting step forward towards making it easier for users to have open access to their data. We created it so that you can surface the amazing content Instagram users share every second, in fun and innovative ways.
Build something great.
- Instagram users own their images. It's your responsibility to make sure that you respect that right.
- You cannot use the Instagram name in your application.
- You cannot use the Instagram API to crawl or store users' images without their express consent.
- You cannot replicate the core user experience of Instagram.com
- Do not abuse the API. Too many requests too quickly will get your access turned off